Last modified on July 3, 2019.
(1) WE WILL NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
(2) We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide our Services to you.We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
(3) We collect information about you because:
- You will need to provide us with certain personal information for us to provide our Services
- Organizations you belong to or do business with provided it to us so that we can market our Services to you
(4) We may share your personal information for the following reasons:
- When you request life insurance through us, we will share your information with the relevant life insurance company to the extent necessary to fulfill your request
- When you sign up for our Services via a referral link, the party that referred you may receive information indicating that you have enrolled with us
- When we engage third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, they will have access to the data required to perform their services
- When you specifically direct or authorize us to do so
- In connection with a proposed or consummated sale, transfer, merger or consolidation of all or part of our business
(5) We also share aggregated, anonymized data about the use of our our Site and Service with others for business development and purposes.
(6) We may also use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our Site. These cookies collect information in the aggregate to give us insight into how our Site is being used. We anonymize IP addresses in Google Analytics, and the anonymized data is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. For an overview of these Google Analytics cookies, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. install a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(7) We will happily delete your information if you ask us to, with a few exceptions:
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you our Services
- Federal and state law may require that we maintain certain types of information for a set period of time
- You may not be able to delete or modify certain information that your life insurance carrier, insurance regulators or other parties require that we maintain
(8) You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided in such communications. We may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
(9) We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not give us any personal information and do not use the Site. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, please contact us immediately, and we will delete that information from our databases.
(10) We do not respond to “do not track” signals at this time. Certain web browsers may allow you to enable a “do not track” option that sends signals to the websites you visit indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. This is different from blocking cookies as browsers with the “do not track” option selected may still accept cookies. Right now, there is no industry standard for how companies should respond to “do not track” signals, although one may be adopted in the future. We do not respond to “do not track” signals at this time. If we do so in the future, we will modify this privacy notice accordingly. More information about “do not track” is available at www.allaboutdnt.com.”
If you have additional questions or would like more information, please contact us at [email protected]